The Season 4 Finale is here! Welcome to Episode 9 of Season 4 of the Dating After Divorce Survival Guide.
Seasons change as do situations. Life is a mixed bag of peaks and valleys. The thing about life is that it isn’t fair and doesn’t care about what you’re going through or whatever relationship issues you may be having when it decides that it isn’t going to be fair. In this episode, life moves in the direction of the real where being grown will truly be tested.
This episode is dedicated to the memory of Jobe Leon Payne, my father. To learn more about his groundbreaking work in the medical and healthcare education and donate to the foundation named in his honor that will continue to advance his legacy of scholarship and servant leadership, please visit: jobepaynefoundation.org
IG: @datingafterdivorcesurvival & @ericlpayne
Good things are in store. Stay in touch and visit the official website datingafterdivorce.guide to sign up for updates.
Thank you, for listening! If this is your first time:
- The best place to begin here is all the way that the beginning, Season One, Episode One. That way you won't feel the way I do when I get to a party a little late and everyone there is acting like they're best friends.
- Please subscribe and recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- Please, follow the Dating After Divorce music playlist to follow all the tunes that influenced my life while I was going through it: https://epayne.me/playlist
- Read my article, Dating In My Forties, over at Medium for free as a Friend of the Dating After Divorce Survival Guide. Read the article here. You can read all my articles on Medium at: medium.com/@ericpayne