From Paris to Atlanta with Malice and a 10-Piece Bucket of Drama
We're back like we never left! By we, I mean me because I really don't speak in the third person. Season Four kicks off with literally everything that could go wrong going full-speed into Wrong-Ville and Drama Town with a whole lot of texting and not enough talking, but along the way I discover and/or am reminded of the following:
- What to do when co-parenting goes all the way wrong
- Desire versus capacity
- Freedom from the thoughts and opinions of others
- The gift of the cold hard truth
- Correction versus protection
- Remembering your value and what you owe others
If you enjoyed the episode:
- Please subscribe and recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- Please, follow the Dating After Divorce music playlist to follow all the tunes that influenced my life while I was going through it: https://epayne.me/playlist