2020 is officially behind us now (GTFOH). Although currently, the only difference between 2020 and 2021 is one day, that is in fact the gift. You have TODAY. Then tomorrow you will have TODAY. And so on. Decide today to BE different, to BE better, to LIVE a purpose-filled life, and to do so on your terms, which means not in accordance with what social media or anyone else says.
Despite what your 2020 may or may not have been, MAKE the effort TODAY to be better and greater than you were yesterday. By doing this you will be like a stone thrown into a lake creating a ripple effect for good in the lives of everyone around you.
In this bonus episode, I look back on a transformative year then turn the page, leaping forward with tools and tips to transform yourself moving forward, in love and life.
This episode covers:
- Acting out of your pain.
- Assessing where you are, emotionally.
- Choices that make a difference in YOUR life.
Happy New Year. Be great. Be safe. Stay safe.
Links You'll Like
My farewell to 2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbTWYfB4_H/
You are Beautiful, Inside & Out and You are NOT Your Past and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise: https://epayne.me/podmerch
Sign up for episode recaps from me, dating Q&As, access to exclusive merch, and more: http://patreon.com/ericpayne
Get control of YOUR time. It’s your most precious asset: https://epayne.me/self-care
I have a favor to ask...
- If you like what you're hearing, please recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Please do so you won't miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- And if you listen on Apple Podcasts and have a few extra moments, please, leave me a 5-star review. Why 5? The podcasts with the highest and largest amounts of reviews are showcased by Apple. This will give me the chance to share my content with people who will benefit from it.
About The Dating After Divorce Survival Guide
Datin' ain't easy — especially the second time around. Join retired blogger and divorced dad, Eric Payne for his humorous storytelling escapades that take you along for the ride over the hills and through the valleys as he navigates dating life as a divorced man. Eric doesn't shy away from any of it – the good, the bad, the ugly, and the messy, and he isn't afraid to call himself out when he's the one being messy.