And we’re back! Season 3 of The Dating After Divorce Survival Guide opens with me returning to Atlanta from my Labor Day Weekend love fest in New York City with a pep in my step and my nose wide open. But that post-coitus shine is quickly dulled by a couple of run-ins with the ex-wife. But the Divorced Dillinger (yours truly) manages to end the month with a bang, literally, for my birthday which may or may not be a good thing!
- The Afterglow from C-Sweet Lady
- Fighting with the Ex, Part One
- Fighting with the Ex, Part Two
- Learning to Forgive - Forgiveness Is a Process
- Birthday Self-Love and Self-Care
- The Pros and Cons of Being a Hodaddy
The poem, Crash & Burn of a Hopeless Romantic: http://epayne.me/poetrybook
You are Beautiful, Inside & Out and You are NOT Your Past and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! https://epayne.me/podmerch
Sign up for episode recaps from me, dating Q&As, access to exclusive merch, and more: http://patreon.com/ericpayne
Get control of YOUR time. It’s your most precious asset: https://epayne.me/self-care
Learn your worth. Speak your worth! https://gumroad.com/l/MinpA
Support the show: https://cash.app/$epayne
If you enjoyed the episode:
- Please subscribe and recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- If you listen on Apple Podcasts and have a few extra moments, please, leave me a 5-star review and if you're really feeling generous, a written review. Why 5 stars? The podcasts with the highest and largest amounts of reviews are showcased by Apple. This will give the show the opportunity to be seen by more people.
- Don't forget to use the hashtag: #datingafterdivorce